- Largest Variety of Standard “Off the Shelf” Tubing & Hose in the Industry
- Custom Tubing Shapes & Designs Extruded in Reasonable Quantities
- Braid Reinforced or Unreinforced Flexible Tubing & Hoses
- Technical Engineering & Application Assistance
- Complete Line of Plastic Fittings, Couplings, & Clamps
- Hot Bond® Thermally Bonded Multi-Line Assemblies
- PVC, Polyurethane, Nylon, Polyethylene, Fluoropolymer, Silicone, Viton®, Latex, & Others
- Clearflo® Ag-47 antimicrobial tubing – contains antimicrobial technology to guard against bacteria such as E. coli, listeria, salmonella, legionella,
- MRSA, campylobacter and pseudomonas
- Food & Beverage Grade Hose for a wide variety of food & beverage applications such as dairy, beer, wine and more.
- 3A, NSF, USP Class VI, FDA, for Medical, Food & Industrial Applications
- Call or Email for the Local Distributors in Your Area
NewAge offers Tubing and Hose in a wide variety of materials. Click on the links below to view product specifications at the NewAge web site.
NewAge Industries’ eNewsletter is called extrusions and it’s filled with information related to tubing, hose, and fittings. You can check out the latest and past issues below. Knight/Reber covers the North Central region of the U.S. Inquiries from other regions should visit NewAge Industries’ web site below.